Thursday, July 21, 2011

Too long... missed good friends!

Today the kiddos and I went to the Moyer's pool with MeMom for a couple hours as soon as they woke up from sleeping... before it got so hot you couldn't step out of your house! It was already hot at 10am... how do I know for sure? Even MeMom went in the pool!! That is a rare occurrence!

Came home to eat lunch and then had naps. Well, RJ did, apparently Morgan just rested. After naps we headed to visit our dear friends that we haven't seen for too long. Uncle Cameron, Deklan and AJ were so much fun to hang out with! We brought food in and played at their house. I am so happy Cameron and I have remained friends! We were talking about it and we realized that we have known each other almost 20 years! Wow! (But we are NOT old!)
I just LOVE Morgan's mentality!!
Hope she is ALWAYS in charge!!
Just look at that face!

No comments: