Sunday, July 3, 2011

3rd.

Church this morning = disaster! It had been three weeks since the kiddos had gone with me to church. I have been going super early because of our Phillie's games and they haven't gone... sleep was more important! I paid for getting out of the routine today! RJ was so obnoxious that I had to take him out of church half way through due to a horrible temper tantrum! It is very embarrassing when Morgan insists we sit in the front row. *sigh*
We cleaned up the house some and the naps for the kiddos! I needed that time to recoup my patience!!

After naps (which Morgan did not sleep, she just rested and played quietly for RJ's three hour nap -- but hey... in her bed that is fine with me) we headed to Uncle Bobby and Auntie Nikki's for a Third of July party. The Giampas were also invited so Morgan was excited to play with not only Felicity but Hannah and Angela too! The Rounays had the moon bounce set up, a pool set up, and their sand table set up. Auntie Nikki also brought out the dress up clothes... she just had to get some girly into the activities! The kiddos had a nice time. Unfortunately Bob got stuck at work with a rough situation so he was unable to join us. I brought him a plate home!

No comments: