Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just another Saturday

I found one thing I was looking for today at yard sales! The old fashion wood puzzles. MeMom has some at her house and the kiddos and I really like them! I like them so much better than the newer cardboard pieces... they are less easy to destroy! 5 of those puzzles and one pair of Thomas pj's for 3 bucks. good deal... but really the only deal. I got lost for over 45 minutes today. Daddy took the GPS with him so I only had directions to go by and must have gotten FAR off track... **sigh** I also got two new board games for school... a dollar a game... pretty good deal too. But in three hours that is all I bought. Ugh... I haven't been having much luck!

After we got home we had a little bit of sprinkler fun, then ate lunch and took early naps. Kids woke up just in time to head to church. We ran to Lowe's afterward and then home for supper. Worked in the veggie garden and then ate dessert. Kiddos in bed, time to clean up the house some and hit the hay myself!

No comments: