Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dogs =

Frustration!
Patience, please give me patience! ANYONE!! Three dogs is rough!! I DO love when Carleigh visits... but she is seeming to take on some of Lacey's bad traits recently... she has followed her Momma into the overgrown brush (where it is too wet to use the lawn mower). In this area is where the drain pipe from the house drains out... the dogs have made a path into this puddle of muddy water! (P.S. I have a bowl of fresh clean water waiting for you every morning... but you ALWAYS run right by it to go to your mud pit.) When Nickel and Lacey go in they come out with a little bit of muddy paws... when Carleigh comes out she comes out with mud from paw to chest and mud from snout to eyes! Urgh. THEN she jumps all over us and gets us very muddy!

Recently Bob noticed a big hole dug into his newly planted shrubbery. I told him it was probably a wild animal (AKA groundhog, or skunk...ewww... but likely). NOPE... I came out front yesterday to see Carleigh digging with all her might the same spot where I had recently recovered and re-dirted.

Did I mention instead of sticking her head into the kiddos pool to take a drink (even though the water bowl was right.next.to.the.pool AND Lacey was just sticking her head in for some laps of water) Carleigh decided to climb in... most probably puncturing the new pool... and she repeatedly got out and got in and got out and got in! **sigh**

Tonight... I watched Carleigh digging little holes all over the front yard... (as I was poop picking) then I watched Lacey followed her... and started digging in the small hole making them bigger... REALLY? Bob doesn't know about the front yard holes... AND Nickel peed in his cage this afternoon... thank goodness I had them in their cages for a rest this afternoon! A cage is a pain to clean... but better than the floor.

Ok... sorry for venting... but the dogs just are driving me bonkers! I think I need this camping trip this weekend to get away from dog responsibilities even if only for a weekend!

oh yea... don't forget to add in the poop I clean up every other day! *blah*

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Dear Carleigh,
I am sooo not happy with the report of your bad behavior the Aunt Beth wrote! I think she should leave you locked in your crate for the rest of the summer except to go potty! I raised you better than this and you know better! Pull it together or you will not be invited back!!! I want a good report next time!

Love,
Angry Mommy

Anonymous said...

I think she out-did her stay this summer. Send her on a one way ticket to Disney. Tom, North Carolina