Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Today has started out very nice...

I am writing now because the rest of the day is going to fly by!

We went to church, out to breakfast at our little hometown restaurant that is never crowded but we enjoy, over to Bricks, our hometown nursery (sort-of nursery) for flowers, then home, opening of Mother's Day gifts, and here I sit typing up a quick blurb before I forget!!

Daddy and the kids did an amazing job picking out/making Mother's Day gifts WITHOUT any guidance from me!! I feel extra special and loved this Mother's Day!!

I was a little nervous when I saw that the numbers on my Chico clothes said size 0, yes ZERO and size 1... but as you can see they fit! Nice job Daddy!!

On to the rest of this fun-filled (but not really relaxing...) day!! To MeMom's for an early supper/late lunch meal then to the Phillies 8pm game! Very excited!! Just pray it doesn't go into extra innings AGAIN this week... I hope to be in bed by midnight!!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Love the plates - and love the outfit...