Thursday, May 26, 2011

Goodbye Chickadee!

Today was Morgan's last day of preschool as a Chickadee! She made some friends in class... maybe they will be in her class next year?!

MeMom and Grandmom got to go and take pictures and see the final hooray! I was disappointed I couldn't be there, but it was only a 20 minute finale so I decided it wasn't worth taking a full day off from work! Morgan got a certificate, her book of work on letters, and a little scrapbook of they year! She really enjoyed school! She never cried and warmed up very quickly.

Although I felt like the academics were a little weak... she was excited to go to school each week and (FINALLY) began telling us what she did during the day! About a month ago she started singing all these songs that she had been taught and it made me proud of her. I figured she just didn't remember anything... but she sang those songs so well... she was probably making sure she knew them well first!

My little peanut is really growing up too fast! Wow! One more year of preschool and then off to kindergarten (YIKES!)

No comments: