Monday, May 2, 2011

GO...Go...go...zzzz

Go Phillies!!

Because it was a night game ESPN was filming right outside the gates that we go in! Who did I see? Yup!! My favorite and Mom Mom's favorite Phillies player of all time! The fat... but talented... John Kruk!! See him!!

Look what happened to the screen several times throughout the game... technical difficulties!! Half the screen just disappeared!! Craziness... technology isn't always perfect, and this proved it in front of 45,000-ish adoring Phillies Phans!
What the screen should look like!


...and here we go!
I just got home from the 8pm Phillies Game. The game didn't end until a few minutes after 1:00 AM. Yup, crazy extra inning game, too bad they lost in the 14th. Heading to bed to rise in 3.5 hours for a very important formal observation by my supervisor. Luck to me! Caffeine in the am is already calling my name!

A shot of Bobby and I enjoying the game...
OFFENSE... you have a day off... please WAKE.UP!! I have to wake up and work, the least you can do is wake up those hitting arms!!

oh...and a really important side note... I drove down to the stadium and back again, YES ME, and the even better part!? I.DIDN'T.GET.LOST.ONE.TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even use my GPS, I used my noggin' and remembered where to go! SEE... you can teach an old dog new tricks, maybe...hehehe

No comments: