Monday, June 27, 2011

Torture

...for all.

Today starts potty training for RJ! They recommend he be potty trained before entering preschool in the fall. Time to get potty trained! More painful for him or me? It has been 1.5 hours since he has worn underpants this morning and we have gone through 5 pairs! Oh my... MeMom recommended a book called Potty Training in a Day... I got it from the library, but they suggest getting a potty training doll... a $40.00 doll. Ugh. That is a lot! Maybe I'll buy it and possibly return it if he starts to get the idea without it? Morgan was so easy... I'm in for a dozy!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Ahhh!!! First of all - I LOVE the different faces of RJ on the Potty! That's great.... Second of all - good luck with that one! HAHA, share all of your funny stories - I would love to hear them....GOOD LUCK!!!

ps. my word verification to make a comment is weethuc - notice the "WEE" part! wee wee on the potty! HAHA