Thursday, June 23, 2011

Done and Starting...

Done! I am done the school year... FINALLY!!! This last month has been rough! Wrapping up end of the year paperwork is so rough!! Lots of late night, early morning days! I know I neglected my family which I feel so guilty about!!! I CANNOT, I repeat, CANNOT let this happen again next year! I need to figure out how to manage my time better next year! A week or so ago I got my change of placement for next year. I am thankful for a change and I was excited to find out that I will be in one school five days a week! For a SLP that is a blessing!!! I am looking forward to a new caseload next year, including some autistic support students. I am really looking forward to this new challenge!! BUT for now... I am thankful for summer! Thankful for time I can spend with my children, and thankful I know after a refreshing summer I will have a job waiting for me when I return. I need to relax this summer, soak up my kiddos and enjoy being a mom and wife! That starts today, and I couldn't be happier!!! We have a fun-filled summer ahead of us... I really need to remind myself to enjoy every day and not to rush my life away!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Congrats on the 1 building next year - that's AWESOME!! I can't wait to hear all about it! :o)