Friday, August 24, 2012

Princess Camp

To say Morgan had a blast at Princess Camp would probably be an understatement  Each day was a different princess theme.  I was a little frustrated because it fell EXACTLY.AT.NAP.TIME, from 1-4pm.  Urgh!  Thankfully both my mom and my MIL could help me out for RJ.  The camp was also almost 45 minutes away which seemed like a long drive... but... Morgan was in heaven so I guess that makes up for my wasted time.  On the bright side I did a lot of shopping...Target, Kohls, Marshalls, Bed Bath and Beyond and BJ's just to name a few!!  RJ did not take a nap on Tuesday for my MIL... I had my claws out... that is just SO frustrating to me. 

As you can see below Morgan just had a blast.  I don't know how many different ways I can say it... she just loved dressing up and being a princess every day!  Gosh I love that kiddo... princess or not!

Monday was Cinderella 
(Morgan wore Rapunzel because we didn't know there was a theme princess)

Tuesday was Sleeping Beauty 

Wednesday was Ariel 

Thursday was Belle


Friday (today) was a special visit from Belle... all the way from Disney World!  (*wink*wink*) 

Morgan commented... 
"Belle was a lot like my teacher... that's funny."


check her out... you may need to turn up your volume to actually hear...



My beautiful princess...




1 comment:

Melanie said...

So when is Princess Morgan going to visit the Princess Castle in Florida? She is all set now that she knows the song! ;)