Monday, January 17, 2011

Swim Class

Today I had off for the Martin Luther King Holiday. I haven't gotten to see Morgan in a swim lesson since the summer! I was so excited to see her swim! MeMom has said how good she has been doing but I hadn't seen it for so long!! Then after Morgan's lesson I was going to take RJ in for his lesson so that I don't have to take him tomorrow night after a long day of work. I watched Morgan swim! She did awesome!! She swam so well with minimal assistance! She also tread water for a good ten seconds without her teacher's support! She was so amazing to watch! My little peanut is doing so well!!

RJ and I went in next... RJ cried 95% of the time. Urgh. He didn't want to go swimming and he was going to let me know! It has been months since he has had a temper tantrum the entire swim lesson. Today was the day... he fussed and whined and cried the whole time. NO.FUN! I still made him do all the things the teacher said, but he wasn't a very happy camper.

MeMom treated us to lunch, the kiddos played on the inside play equipment then we came home and they took naps.

Nice day off with the kids!

p.s....while the kids napped I was forced to take down the Christmas Tree... I ALWAYS hate taking down the tree, it is so depressing for me!

No comments: