Saturday, January 8, 2011

Post Holiday Fun

Today it snowed... again!! I love this white stuff... but I wish it would come in a big blast keeping everyone stuck inside for a day or two instead of a little bit here and a little bit there... but I do love how the backyard looks covered in a blanket of white! I also love watching my kiddos play in the snow!! RJ likes it much better this year than last year and Morgan LOVES to play in the white beautiful fluff!

Tonight we went down to Aunt Melanie's apartment for an after-holiday party. The kids had a lot of fun... Morgan and RJ got to play with another little guy named Vincent. Aunt Melanie had yummy appetizers (that I filled up on) and then bought an Italian Hoagie cold cuts platter to 'make your own' hoagies! Yum! She also had pizza for the kiddos, which of course they wanted but didn't eat much of. Typical Morgan, typical RJ! Aunt Melanie also had lots of chocolate for dessert... too bad I was stuffed, but somehow the kids had their appetites back. Hmmm.

It was a nice gathering and it was a nice time!

No comments: