Saturday, January 29, 2011

Birthday fun!

Today the kids and I attended a birthday party for Nathan in Berwyn (a hike for us!). His mom and he were in the playgroup that I joined when Morgan was a tiny little peanut.

I thought I held crazy parties, but Laura (his Mom) had 30 kids plus adults scheduled to attend! Wow!! It was craziness but the kids seemed to all have a great time! There was a small moon bounce set up and lots of everyday toys to play with. I felt bad when everyone left... the clean-up was going to be insane! Came home and the kids both took naps while I did laundry...blah.

Tonight Aunt Melanie is taking Morgan for her first overnight away from me or MeMom/Pop Pop. I'm a little sad... mostly because she is growing up! She packed her bag, her sleeping bag, and her pillow pet. Have fun Morgan!

No comments: