Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day!

Yea! Got my car in the garage last night! It was a tight fit... very nervous doing it, but I made it!! A big accomplishment for me!


Snow day today!! I didn't REALLY want a snow day because it will tack on a day at the end of the year... BUT it was nice to have an extra day off with my babies!

I woke up to my alarm at 5:00am. Waited patiently for a call as I watched the school closings on the TV... grew inpatient after 15 minutes so I came downstairs to the computer in hopes that the closing would be posted on KYW/CBS online. NOPE, nothing. URGH! We needed to have at least a two hour delay; snow covered my driveway, although it didn't look like as much as had been predicted. Checked on North Penn's website and there it was. Waited another 15 minutes or so until I got the phone calls that school was closed. Climbed back into bed around 6am in hopes to get a few more winks of sleep. Woke up to Bob opening the garage to go and plow around 7:15am. Guess I got a few extra minutes of sleep. Soon after both my beautiful munchkins were woken up by the loud 4 wheeler (with attached plow). Cuddle time in bed with Morgan, RJ and Clifford (on TV). They argued who would cuddle next to me... a memory to put in my brain never to forget! I don't know how long they will both want to cuddle with their Momma!

We went outside and played in the snow! Morgan made some snow angels, but RJ didn't like falling into the snow. He enjoyed eating snow! I kept an eye on the color of his snow... white good, any other color - not going into his mouth! We took a walk on the path behind our house and at one point Morgan commented, "Momma I smell the fox." Never knew a fox smelled? For the record I didn't smell anything but I agreed with her!

Came in and had some warm bubbly pizza. Drank some warm milk, watched some Scooby Doo and took naps! I did some school work (yuck) and kinda fell asleep and took a cat nap (yea!).

The day ended with a very unhealthy supper for all, milk, books, prayers, and bed! I'm ready to go to bed too!

No comments: