Friday, June 8, 2012

School.

I cannot WAIT for school to be finished.  These last two weeks have been absolutely insane, ridiculous, stressful.... and I am hoping not to go mental!

I just feel like I have been attached to my computer not only at work, but here at home too.  Morgan actually said, "When will you stop being on the computer?"  I told her soon... It breaks my heart that I feel like I am neglecting MY kiddos for school work.  Urgh.  I think the only thing that is keeping me as sane as I am is that I have continued working out in the morning.  That is a good stress relieving activity... especially P90X!!

I do love my job... but seriously... 28 reports in 10 days... absolutely insane!!! Here is a picture from one of my boys at school.  So cute... I really do love what I do!

 Can you tell what this kiddo is obsessed with right now?

No comments: