Sunday, August 21, 2011

Morning Swim

(A post that actually occurred a few days ago)

We took a couple hours and went to swim with Angela and Hannah. The kiddos had a great time. We topped off swim time with a picnic lunch. After swimming we headed home for naps!

We had a great time except for three minutes! We had a quick scary moment that seems to happen to a lot of people (or at least I am telling myself that!). I got the kiddos all lotioned up and out to the pool Morgan and RJ went with Angela and Hannah. As I was starting my lotion I decided I better grab out RJ's bubble before he decided to take a dip in the spa where the girls were headed. No sooner did I look down to find his bubble in my bag than I looked up and he was bobbing up and down in the center of the spa. We all started shouting at the girls, "Grab RJ," "Get RJ". They looked at us and were kind of laughing. They didn't understand that he was unable to swim!! I bolted out to the spa and lifted him out with one big swipe. Although he was a little scared, he had no tears. I put his bubble on and off he went into the big pool without any fear!! Love you Bubba, not ready to lose you!

No comments: