Friday, August 5, 2011

Should be...

I should be wrapping up the cleaning of the house...

I had the car packed by 3:30 with only a few more things to add...

I have been putting off the cleaning part... ugh... I hate cleaning! I just need to finish the kitchen and dining room...

As I should be cleaning I am making sure my blog is updated so I can keep on adding when we get home from our wonderful trip!

As I was procrastinating I watched the Phillies and Giants get into a brawl!! Love it!! Just because the Phillies are hot right now and playing good ball, that is NO reason to hit a good batter. It was fun to watch!!

Ok... I had to change the time stamp so that it is still Friday... even though it is 12:34am right now.

Gotta get to work so I can get to bed!! Can't wait to go to the beach!

No comments: