Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Changing

RJ has made a lot of changes within the last week or so! It is amazing! Before this week RJ could not sit for more than on page of a two-word-per-page book. Now he can sit and listen to a whole story! It is like something clicked that he is no able to focus a bit longer and listen to an entire book... and not just a simple picture book but a book with several sentences per page! Yea! So happy for you RJ!! I was beginning to worry just a little that you may never be able to focus little man! You have proven me wrong!! I'm so proud of you!! You are also starting to talk more! Thank goodness! Although it may not all be intelligible~you are saying the same intonation/rhythm for the following words/sayings: Momma, Dada, Bless You, Thank you, All done, Ball. You are also trying to repeat what we ask you to say. It doesn't quite sound accurate yet, but you are trying! That is all I can ask for! I am just so thrilled! This week has been awesome! You never cease to surprise me!!

No comments: