Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pre Party

Today we went to Aunt Jo and Uncle Sean's for a pre-4th of July party. It was a very nice time!! Daddy had to work so it was the kiddos and me. First we swung by Nana's old house because we were in the area... I had to snap a picture... I felt like a stalker rolling down my picture and aiming out to take a shot, but at least I didn't knock on the door and ask to look around inside... hehehe! (Well, maybe next time!)

We got to the Gardiner house around 11am. We had so much fun! Claire and Morgan had a blast! They played in the pool a ton and just loved on each other!! RJ and Zandi tagged along too! Claire and Zandi's cousins Billy (almost 3 years old) and Danny (8 months) were there too. The girls let Billy play with them. I love that there is no popularity involved!!

Aunt Jo and I talked about our kiddos. She said she was so glad that all of our kids were good looking and not ugly. She commented that that was her biggest fear! My biggest fear is brains! I really hope both my children are somewhat intelligent. Maybe because I work in a school and I see how some kids struggle. I just hope my kids can keep their own! They don't need to be rocket scientists, or gifted, or any of the that, but they just need to maintain average status!! Fingers are still crossed on that one!

After the Gardiner's house we ran over to the Golberg's house to get a double jogging stroller. Yea! Can't wait to take it out for it's first spin!! While we were there Morgan managed to loose her shoe down a hole (thank goodness I retrieved it) and got her first bee sting! Poor little girl. But after the shoe was retrieved and a few minutes with a princess ice pack and a kitty band aid we were good to go again! Few!

Long, wonderfully tiring day!

No comments: