Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lots of rain!

It has been rainy so far this week and I picked up a Jodi Picoult book... needless to say I have been a little lazy on getting to blog.

Quick update:

Monday we headed to the park with a friend of mine from school. Her son will be three in August. The kiddos had fun together and then we headed to Chick-fil-a for lunch. The kids ate food and played some more in the indoor play area.

Tuesday the kids and I went and got RJ's hair cut then went swimming at the Moyer's pool. Morgan loves jumping in and RJ actually had a blast too! I am trying to teach Morgan the skills she needs for her swim class so it looks like she is improving faster! We came home and enjoyed a yummy chicken drumstick and corn supper Daddy made for us. Yum!! The kids loved the meal!

Today it was raining yet again! I was hoping to get to my playgroup that I went to faithfully when I first had Morgan. I made some friends but the group is so far away from our current home! I am also jealous that most of my playgroup mommas are stay at homes! I really want to get out to visit them for a Wed playgroup but my kiddos need to wake up earlier than usual to get there! Playgroup starts around 9:30 and it will take us at least an hour to get where we need to get. This morning the kiddos didn't wake up until 8:30-8:45. So by the time they had milk and we would have gotten all dressed it would have been too late. Instead we just hung out and watched 'Finding Nemo' for the first time! I got my Pilot's breaks replaced and headed to the eye doctor. He told me my eyes got a bit better and I do not currently have a astigmatism (which I have had for many years). Got home, saw my private clients and now as Daddy makes supper I patiently wait for MeMom and Pop Pop to come and get their girls (dogs) and take them home! All in all the week they were here wasn't too bad, although I did not get good sleep! It was better than I expected...

Hopefully the rain has moved on... but I do have to admit I have enjoyed NOT having to water the veggie and flower gardens!!

No comments: