Thursday, April 22, 2010

Still Striking

Day 4. We are still striking. Personally I want closure. I hope that both sides are able to compromise. I know our side is trying hard to cooperate without throwing in the towel. I can not speak for their side except to say that we are still striking. Yes, I DO want a little bit more money... but I don't think I am a greedy person. I know that I work hard, am always doing work at home (IEPs, calling parents, lesson plans, etc), and buy lots of things for my classroom with my own money. I know I should not do things at home or buy things with my own money, but I love my job and want to make my kiddos happy when they see me, and if I don't do work at home I would fall behind and that is not a good thing... Let's just pray for this issue to get resolved sooner rather than later!

I took Morgan and RJ with me in the stroller today while I picketed. I had no other choice. They did a great job! I forgot to take a picture! IF (hope we are not), but IF we are still striking tomorrow I will have the kiddos with me again and will remember to take a picture! It was cute... Morgan had a little sign hanging around her neck!

No comments: