Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER



Happy Easter to all...hope your day was wonderful and joyous with family or friends!

We woke up to RJ's room smelling of throw up... wonderful... I literally put a clothes pin on my nose and barely held him to get him into the tub. After three baths and four different shampoos/body wash I thought I was done and he would smell better (after a fourth bath two hours later, he started to smell less gross). Thank goodness Daddy was around so he could clean whatever was in RJ's room. I couldn't look or help... thank you Daddy I owe you!

RJ did not get sick anymore throughout the day, however he was clingy and not himself.

Morgan and I went to church and Daddy stayed home with RJ. Church was nice and Morgan was pretty well behaved. She loved her Easter Dress that MeMom had bought her!!

Morgan and I headed over to MeMom and Pop Pop's house to visit with them, Aunt Megan and Uncle Andy. We visited for a couple hours and hoped that we weren't going to spread germs. Morgan and RJ got some amazing toys and clothes from everyone. Morgan was spoiled with lots of princess garb... lucky her! Her Momma (ME) is learning to deal with the fact that she wants to be a beautiful SLEEPING BEAUTY princess all the time! I really don't know where she picked it up because we never did watch those types of shows on TV, I never called her a princess, and no one at the sitter really likes princesses?! I am learning to embrace this phase!

Today was a nice day with family after getting over the early am. Let's pray no one else gets sick!!

No comments: