Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - 29

Although this is my Wordless Wednesday post... I have to make an exception today and do a little bit of writing!

Felt bad... this morning I had to wake up all three kiddos early to get to my meeting.  I hate waking up early too (Bob woke me up before he left for work at 6:15am)!  This morning I met with RJ's Speech Pathologist and discussed my concerns about the reduction of therapy services... I will write more later, but in a nutshell we are going to attempt one time a week at our home.  We will see how it goes!  I was overall happy with the outcome, but we'll see...  I hope RJ can stay focused!!

After RJ had his speech we all played on the playground a little bit longer.  The kiddos had fun for a while sliding down together, climbing up, switching slides, and sliding again!



After therapy and the playground we headed to Aunt Anne's pool.  It was SO hot I forgot to get out of the pool and take any pictures!!  It felt so good to be in the pool and I didn't want to get out into the heat, so unfrotuantley no pool pictures.  Morgan and Sophia had fun jumping off the diving board with Angela and Hannah.  We had too close incidents... the first time Sophia jumped she was literally 6 inches from hitting her head on the side because she didn't jump straight out she jumped towards the side.  The second almost catastrophe was when Sophia didn't realize she had to wait until the last person to jump swam over to the side before jumping.  She jumped right on Hannah... thank goodness everyone was ok and after we explained why we need to jump straight out and wait until each person in front of you has swam to the side of the pool the rest of the jumping (all million jumps) were safe! 

We came home and the kiddos had nap/rest time.  That gave me the chance to do my Insanity workout and clean up the house a little bit.  When the kiddos woke up we made rice crispie treats.  I think all the kiddos had fun!  I gave them each their own bowls so they got to do the whole recipe and do each step!  Fun and sticky mess, I mean treat!





After supper we had some time at the table working on puzzles.  I think we all needed some down time to relax.  After puzzles Bob played go fish with the kiddos and soon it was bedtime!



No comments: