Sunday, February 13, 2011

Three.

This is how it would be if we had three! I don't mind the driving with them, but the climbing into the back to buckle them was a pain! Morgan and Claire were well behaved at church. They went with the children for the readings, and came back quietly. Claire started eating from there and didn't stop! Much different than my two! But she was quiet, and that is all that mattered! RJ on the other hand was a big nuisance today! He didn't want to sit and be quiet, and at one point he decided to walk down the isle and out of the church. Oh my! My patience wore thin... but at the end of church a stranger came up to me and said I was blessed to have such patience. (Really I thought?! I portray good on the outside, glad that is what I look like, because that is not what I felt like!) I thanked the kind stranger and we were on our way. No candy for RJ on the way out which caused more havoc, but he didn't deserve it! Sorry little man, no good behavior = no good candy!

One last shot from yesterday, too cute!

No comments: