Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chuck E Cheese

Today was a fun-filled day! Claire got here bright and early and we were off and running! Morgan, RJ, Claire and I headed to Doylestown for Jaeli's (a friend in Morgan's class) birthday party. The kids had a blast running around and playing games. We got some yummy pizza and delicious chocolate cake for dessert. Yum-yum!!
RJ is checking out the mouse



Morgan rode this ride 3 times...
is there a difference between her photos?
After our morning of blissful fun we headed to the jeweler so I could drop off my engagement ring for repair. RJ was a nut running around the extremely crowded store (forgot it was Valentine's Day weekend) while I was trying to explain my concern. I ended up leaving my ring and we all came home. Everyone went down for naps (Claire said she just rested, but I didn't hear her at all, I think she slept) and I cleaned up the house some while everyone was snoozing!

After naps, more playing! It looked like a hurricane was coming in and out, and in and out of our house! Toys, dress-up clothes, and books were EVERYWHERE! Everywhere, ugh. Morgan helped clean-up a little bit, but it wasn't much. Of course she'd rather play then clean-up, wouldn't we all?!

For supper the kiddos had chicken fingers and french fries. Bedtime came soon after! What a wonderfully fun and exhausting day!

No comments: