Well... tonight I was lonely... Bob was working, Morgan was headed to a local carnival then sleepover, and RJ is still away on vacation with a friend. So... I decided to go to a local 'old fashion' movie theater and see the new Moana movie. Not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last time I go to a movie alone. But, for $5.00 how could I go wrong?
Getting ready for the movie!
Here was the advertisement!
I love the old lady telling us to behave as she makes a mess while making cookies in her kitchen
As I was driving home I was having some trouble seeing the road clearly... I was beginning to worry that my night vision was shot... but when I got home I found this... a bulb was out. My headlights are dim to begin with so having one out...yiyi. On a positive note - at least my eyesight is still ok, haha!







No comments:
Post a Comment