Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

This is a busy week! Tonight the kids and I joined the Gardiner Clan at the Plymouth Meeting Mall for an informal supper. It was fun to visit for a little while in a place where the kids could run around! We had a nice time!

We tried out the carousel too! That was a blast and the kids even got a horse stamped hand after the ride... that was a hit!

We also saw the Easter Bunny from a distance... kind of... Morgan started crying hysterically at the thought of coming within ten feet of the Bunny, however RJ ran towards the bunny and clung to it's leg... How to split yourself into two? I ended up prying hysterical Morgan off my leg and rescuing the Bunny from RJ's death grip. Poor Morgan... she still doesn't like characters without human faces! Give it time and I think she'll begin to like them, I hope!!

Note to self: Morgan is also scared of escalators!

OH... and a big THANK YOU to Aunt Jo for taking Morgan to the potty to go poop in the mall. Public Restrooms and dirty toilet seats = my fear! Morgan... next time hold it please!

No comments: