Monday, March 8, 2010

AGAIN.

Can you believe it? RJ has yet another ear infection and cold... Poor little guy! He came down with a fever last night of 101.9 and I was hoping it was just a passing thing... Today he woke up with a 102.9 fever. Urgh... and he was very whiney! What to do, what to do... I left school about an hour early and took him to the doctor. He fevered in with a 104.5 fever *yikes* and had yet another ear infection. Oh my Bubba, oh my. We skipped swimming today because RJ wasn't up to it. He loves the pool, but I can't take him if he is going to be grouchy the whole time!! I sure hope tomorrow is a less painful day for my little guy!!

Day 2 done with Daddy away. (He left yesterday morning to go to a Fingerprinting school in Raleigh North Carolina. It sounds like a really neat school!!)

1 comment:

Molly said...

Awh poor RJ! and poor mommy (cause you know we feel it too). I hope he feels better soon, and kicks the ear infections. Give him kisses for me!