Saturday, February 27, 2010

Out and About!

Today was a long day!! But a fun day!! After we all woke up we headed to Aunt Jo and Uncle Sean's house to see the family! We haven't seen them since New Year's Eve! We missed them! The girls had a blast playing together and I enjoyed chatting with Jo and Sean. Morgan and Claire made cookies Aunt Jo style and then Morgan ate 1/2 a cookie to Claire's 4.5 cookies... Morgan is the delicate eater for everything! Morgan especially liked the fact that Claire had princess dresses... above is a 'sad' smile as I had just made her change back into her clothes before this picture was taken... not a happy camper!

We left their house and went to a place called Monkey Joe's. It is a moon bounce palace. Jocelyn had her birthday party there. It was a zoo!! Literally!! I thought it would just be our party, but it was actually five or six parties plus any body would walk in! It was very crowded and very germy... guarantee we will all be sick with something in a few days! I think RJ had more fun than Morgan. Morgan had a good time but she stayed on the smaller moon bounces... RJ wanted to go for the big kid bounces, and was bounced on a few times, laughing the whole time! When it was pizza/cake time we went into a party room and Monkey Joe made an appearance for the birthday girl. Let me back up, before he entered the room RJ was squirming so much I gave up and let him down... straight to the triple chocolate cake he went , sorry birthday girl!! I felt so bad... her birthday cake had a RJ hand print in it. Then Monkey Joe came in and all I heard was Morgan wailing over the group of kids cheering... poor Morgan, she was scared to death of this mascot! RJ on the other hand followed him out of the room and grabbed his leg. When Monkey Joe looked down at him RJ started waving at him. Two opposite personalities!!! By the end of the two hour party I was exhausted! Chasing after RJ, trying to keep an eye on Morgan and keeping my cool in the 85 degree room... I will not go there again until RJ is at least 4 unless I have a second pair of hands! My goodness, I needed a nap!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I guess Morgan isn't going to Disney World anytime soon! She will be terrified of the life-size characters wondering the park! :(