Friday, November 7, 2014

Update on Painting

Ok... back... late night!

I will admit, although I did sit by myself,  I introduced myself to someone who works at Felicity and Luke's daycare and at least talked a tiny bit, it wasn't AS horrible as I thought it would be.  Dare I say, it was a tiny bit fun... although I felt nervous the entire time because I didn't want my painting to turn out looking bad!

To remind you... here is what the final project was projected to look like...


Here it is, the progression... 

Blank start

Background

Tree with snow

Add gyrations? (AKA POLK-A-DOTS)
No thanks... how about just falling snow?
Yes please!
So... I kind of feel like mine looks like reindeer antlers with some falling snow, but again, better than I thought it would look like.

 Everyone holding up their creation!

No comments: