Friday, August 9, 2013

Carleigh's presents.

Carleigh Bate. 

We are DONE, hear me?  DONE with your presents...

First.... this precious little birdie must have fallen out of his nest.  Then he 'somehow' landed in Carleigh's mouth.  Really dog?  I think (or at least I am pretending) that he survived since I rescued him as he was still alive and I moved him to the open space. 


Second... a bunny rabbit.  Yes... you see the dead rabbit that Carleigh was dancing around as we drove into the driveway.  How am I supposed to get rid of that?  Ugh.  It brought back bad memories of me being 5 or 6 at my 'boyfriends' house when we were playing outside and his dad brought home a rabbit (from hunting I assume now), hung it up on a tree and started skinning it.  Then I was asked to stay for supper... what were they having... rabbit stew!  Ewwww!!!!!

Ok... so I got a hold of myself and disposed of the poor baby rabbit.


Please Carleigh, no more presents!!  What would be next, a skunk?!  EWWWW!

No comments: