Friday, November 2, 2012

No power = Bonding. A LOT of bonding!

What a week we have had!  Although there is a post on Wed for Wordless we still didn't have power then... I just back dated so I didn't miss a week for WW!

This week went by slow yet fast!  Starting with a day off of school Monday and having a blast with the kiddos (although I wished we would HAVE had school...)  THEN... power went out late afternoon.  Ugh.  And it STAYED out until late Thursday.  UGH.  BUT.. overall with the crazy hurricane (thanks Sandy) we didn't have any damage to our house or property.  We should feel lucky!  I had to work Thursday (two hour delay) and then I had to take a sick day today because we had no one to watch the kiddos and their schools still didn't have power!

Lots of dog snuggles...
 Reading...  I even started and finished a book... Plain Truth by Jodi P.  Good book!



 Lots of dry erase practice...

 Wed morning we ran to Cabella's to get a generator... too late if you asked me since all our food (sooooo much) in both fridges and freezers had to be chucked... but the kiddos had fun at a WARM store for a bit while Daddy did the transaction!  Whew! 
 



Not pictured... MANY dance parties, puzzle putting together, warm fires, layered clothes, and junk food.  We had no other food so crunchy snacks from the cupboard made us through!

Lots of family time this week!

No comments: