Monday, June 14, 2010

Our Trip

We got down to Maryland to visit Aunt Megan and Uncle Andy a bit after 9:30pm on Friday night. Of course the kiddos were not ready to go to bed right away, so they played.

RJ slept horribly all weekend! Friday night he cried and kept Morgan and he up until almost 1am. Saturday night RJ woke up twice between 12:30am and 3:30am, and ended up sleeping in bed with us. I didn't go back to sleep when he was with us... little ones love to roll around and back and forth and up and down!!

We went to the Baltimore Aquarium on Saturday. Morgan wanted to hold A Megan's hand the whole time which was really neat to watch! Even though Morgan doesn't see A Megan as often as I would like she still seemed to have a special bond with her Aunt. That makes my heart smile! RJ was running around all over the place, and Daddy kept charge of him. I wasn't sure if the money was worth it, but Morgan said she really liked seeing all the fish and she really loved the dolphins.

A Megan bought Morgan a new princess umbrella! Lucky girl!

A Megan also painted Morgan's nails! Morgan was so so excited!!

Although A Megan said the weekend was stressful, I had a nice time. It was nice to see my sister b/c I don't get to see her very often. Tonight I am mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted! I should have waited until another weekend to visit, but I didn't want to disappoint Megan! She had been looking forward to seeing us. I hope as the week goes on I catch up on my sleep b/c right now I'm about to crash! I am thinking maybe the next time we visit we should spend the money and get a hotel room... maybe that would make things less stressful for Aunt Megan!

No comments: