Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Again, a FIRST!

Today I decided to go get RJ's hair cut before his Daddy buzzed it down on me!! I was told about a kid friendly hair salon in Montgomeryville instead of having to go all the way down into Feasterville. We checked it out! It worked! RJ got a lollipop for his mouth and got his second haircut!! While Morgan waited she was asked if she would like a complimentary mini manicure. Um... her first nail painting EVER!! Oh my!? She loved it... have to say by the time we got home, about 30 minutes later she had maybe 3 nails left looking pretty! Lots of laughs... oh well... hence why I haven't and won't paint her nails until she gets a bit older, but free nails without my struggling to keep her still and paint her nails, Ok, I can handle that!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer the buzz cut

Megan said...

NOT me...he's too cute - and I love Morgan's nails!! I should offer to do them when you come visit in a week and a half!

Melanie said...

I love the haircut and nails!!! :)