Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ice cream Truck

The ICE CREAM TRUCK... it has made it's first entrance in our neighborhood this year. As we sat down to eat supper we heard the music... This is what followed...

Morgan: "Momma, what is that noise?"
Momma: "It is a truck that comes sometimes that plays music for us."
Morgan: "I like the music, can I go look at the truck?"
Momma: "Eat a bite of food first, then go look, but please come back to the table."
Morgan shoves a bite in her mouth then scurries to the window followed by Daddy.
Back come Morgan running
Momma: "Morgan come back to the table and eat some more."
Morgan: :I can't Momma, I'm getting my shoes on."
Momma: "We have to eat supper before we go outside and play."
Morgan: "Daddy and I are going to get ice cream from the ice cream truck."
Momma: "Morgan, who told you that truck gives you ice cream?"
Morgan: "Daddy did."
Momma (rolling her eyes): "Daddy, you DO know now that every time that truck comes in the neighborhood you are going to be spending money."
Daddy: "I won't buy something every time. Just this time."
Momma thinking... little do you know! I foresee 'ICE CREAM TEMPER TANTRUMS' in the very near future!!

No comments: