Sunday, March 17, 2024

St Patty’s Day

Started the day out around noon! And we are off!! Love my shirt that Megan made me!

Wahoo! Lots of fun with fun people! :)

Josh and Nichole Mallery

Jeff Palen - good ol' neighbor fun!

Cheers


Second round of friends!


Always need a photo with this goober head :) Kris B is always up for a good time!

can't leave out his wifey Shannon!

They ran out of green beer... say what?!

Had to stay to see the Irish Dancers - then we headed out!

Loved spending time with this gal :)

Time to Hydrate!

Another amazing St Patty's day! I am thankful I am able to go out and have fun and have those in my life who would like to join me! I need to stop and be grateful for the people I have in my life. Happy St. Patty's Day to all! Cheers!! Now drink your water!!

No comments: